Cookie's Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cookie's Computers

Cookie's Computers, offering free advice, information and support to computer users

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Free Ringtones on iPhone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nitestrider
Administrator
Administrator
Nitestrider

Free Ringtones on iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Free Ringtones on iPhone   Free Ringtones on iPhone EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:16 pm

I have successfully found a method to creating your own free ringtones, using a few pieces of software. I have tried and tested this on iPhone 2G, 3G and 3Gs handsets, so I know it all works perfectly.

You will need to download Acoustica MP3 audio mixer from http://www.acoustica.com/. You will also need to have Techlogg.com Tone Shop, from www.techlogg.com. Both softwares are tested spyware free and are free to download. You will also need iTunes 9 in order to interface with any model of iPhone that is on O/S 3.1.2.

Install Acoustica and Techlogg, and make sure you have an MP3 format file of the track/song you would like as a ringtone. Open up Acoustica, go to File > Add Sound, and select the file you would like to use. Using Acoustica, select and cut the section of the track you would like to use. Refine it to the point that you are happy with, then go to File > Save As A.. and save it as an MP3 file.

Once you have your file saved, open up Techlogg. Change the desired ringtone format to Apple iPhone (ACC. M4R). Select the file you want to change to a ringtone in the "Load" box, then select where you would like the file saved to in the "Save" box. Once that is done, click on "Convert" and your ringtone will be ready.

Now open up iTunes 9, click on File > Add File to Library. Import the M4A file that you have just created, connect your iPhone and select "Sync" and you should have your ringtone ready for you on your phone.

Just go to Settings > Sounds > Ringtone, and right at the top of the list, under "Custom", you should find your ringtone.

.::If this is useful to you, and you are pleased with it, any donations are highly appreciated - cookiescomputers@hotmail.co.uk ::.

I can also put all of the programs on a CD, along with the instruction list, and iTunes 9, posted to your door anywhere in the UK for £4.99

Danny @ Cookie's Computers
Back to top Go down
http://cookiescomputers.blogspot.com

Free Ringtones on iPhone
Page 1 of 1