Cookie's Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cookie's Computers

Cookie's Computers, offering free advice, information and support to computer users

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Free information on how to make money off of the internet.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nitestrider
Administrator
Administrator
Nitestrider

Free information on how to make money off of the internet. Empty
PostSubject: Free information on how to make money off of the internet.   Free information on how to make money off of the internet. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Before you start reading, this has been checked out by me, and is a viable option, so long as you have sufficient traffic to your website to sustain a decent income.

Basically, we got scammed with this, thought it was a one off fee, but they started taking that from us every month just to find out the information that the company supplied was free for everyone!

All you have to do, is go to a free website hosting site, for example, who I use, Weebly - www.weebly.com and build yourself a website with anything you want on it. Then go to google and type in "Adsense" to which you can sign up for a google adsense account. Use the adsense button on Weebly to insert adverts that are tested and vetted from google. If someone clicks the links that are advertised over your website, you get money for it. Usually somewhere around 10p a click.

The more people you have on your site, the more clicks you can get, and the more money you will make. You can check out both of my sites to see how it actually works, then if you are up for it, you can do it for yourself! PLEASE NOTE! I am not saying that this is an instant get rich quick scheme, although it is sold as that on ebay and over websites on the internet. I'm giving this to you for free.

Check out my sites to see for yourself:

www.cookiescomputers.weebly.com
www.nitestridercustomchoppers.weebly.com

If this is a success for you, and you are happy with it, donations on paypal are welcome!

Nitestrider - Administrator
Back to top Go down
http://cookiescomputers.blogspot.com

Free information on how to make money off of the internet.
Page 1 of 1