Cookie's Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cookie's Computers

Cookie's Computers, offering free advice, information and support to computer users

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vista downgradeable to XP?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nitestrider
Administrator
Administrator
Nitestrider

Vista downgradeable to XP? Empty
PostSubject: Vista downgradeable to XP?   Vista downgradeable to XP? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:11 pm

After a little bit of experimenting, I can officially say that the answer is YES!

Just today, I downgraded my Packard Bell Easynote MX37-U-004 to XP from Vista.

It took me a while to get all of the drivers needed, as a lot of them insisted on only working on Vista, but after a couple of hours, and knowing what the devices on my machine were, I managed to find all of the needed drivers to make my machine run properly, and I can say honestly that I'm more than impressed with what I have found out!

My laptop now runs a lot faster than it ever did with Vista, and should be even quicker once fully upgraded next month. I'm looking to set it up with a 500GB S-ATA hard drive and 4GB of PC5300 to make an adequote gaming machine. Along with it's dual core processor, I'm looking at having a hell of a laptop! Should be perfect for gaming!

Danny
Back to top Go down
http://cookiescomputers.blogspot.com

Vista downgradeable to XP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cookie's Computers :: General Chat :: Software-
Jump to: